[BULK] - Re: [Amps] 4-400A and QB4-1100 amp - TSPA

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Wed Sep 1 11:45:16 EDT 2004

Bill, I think you'd have to do more than that.  I had a T-bolt for many
years back in the late 60's/early 70's and thought about increasing plate
voltage....then reconsidered when I looked at the plate tank components.
Seemed to me everything was too close-spaced to support higher voltage
operation.  -WB2WIK/6

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken
Olson, Chairman & Founder, Digital Equipment Corporation (1977)