[Amps] open source RF Info was re cooling of coils

bb bbolin at yadtel.net
Mon Sep 6 00:22:01 EDT 2004

>  Any info like this is valuable. I'd like to see somebody set up a web
> server where everyone could submit work on amps and amp related articles.

Will
It would be cool but.
Very few people would post information if there was such of place.

1. The leach problem (most people want to take and not give)
2. The "I am a better tech than you" problem. (better known as the a**hole)
3. The problem with the people without a life that would want to trash the
site.
4. I don't think the amateur hobby will ever reach the level of open source
like software folks.
5. Amateur Radio is not a hobby to a lot of people now it is a business.
(Maybe the FCC should change the name)
6. Look at ARRL and the list go's on.

This doesn't apply to everyone just just allot of people out there in
Amateur Radio.
I could be wrong but this is what I have seen on the groups on the net and
places out
on the streets.

Bennie