[Amps] re cooling of coils

Dan n9rla at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 02:22:55 EDT 2004

Will Matney wrote:
snip

> I would like to encourage every amateur to publish any work they've
> done on any subject. Anything to make home brewing easier may make the
> manufacturers take notice. Any drawings, schematics, and pictures of
> the finished amp would make one Jim Dandy webpage.

snip

> Will Matney

Sounds like a great idea.  I would like to see a "newsletter" or
something similar to some of the QRP publications.  Keeping it web or
email based would keep it cheap.  How about a QRO club??  Something with
some good "how-to" info and construction articles would help draw in a
lot of new folks.  Anyone want to start an "amps 101" class? hi hi.

73
Dan
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:  http://www.qsl.net/n9rla