[Amps] FS: BIG variable capacitors and Inductors

Michael Melland, W9WIS w9wis at charter.net
Mon Sep 6 17:20:19 EDT 2004

I am finishing up the disposal of a parts trove from an old friend that is
SK.  I found a bunch of large variable capacitor and two roller inductors
that need a home.  Two of the capacitors appear to have been repaired....
some look like new.  All are large but some are really big <grin>.  Most
appear to have been removed from other equipment at some point .....  Below
is a few examples of what I have:

EF Johnson, Catalog# 152-504-3, 7000 Volts, air gap .175, 300 uuf, looks
like a 2 section capacitor.... 17"L x 6.75"H x 5.5"W

Cardwell, model XG-110-XD, 11"L x 4"H x 4"W

EF Johnson, Number 153-511, 7000 volts, 151 max/31 min air section

NIB B&W 3034 Miniductor with mounting hardware... 125 uH

Large Hammarlund variable cap PN 7765355 marked USN

National tuning drive "reduction gearbox" (grey with  red NC logo) and
counting dial like on the HRO.  Used .... looks fine and it works.

A BIG roller inductor marked, 16.4 uH, 22 turns, 5 in. 1. 33/4 in dia.

I need to peddle this stuff so if you need/want it make me an offer on all
of it.  You ship....
--
Michael Melland, W9WIS
Winneconne, WI USA