[Amps] New Panasonic Tube Radio

wb8jkr at juno.com wb8jkr at juno.com
Mon Sep 6 20:09:28 EDT 2004

 That's very true. Tube amps are actually "dirtier" than a
good SS amp, and THATS what puts the "personality"
into the sound. Its especially true in single ended or
push-pull guitar amplifiers, its a lot of where the "tone"
comes from, and a lot comes from the effect
the back emf of the speaker voice coil/magnet has
on the tube output stage via the output transformer.

Mark  WB8JKR