[Amps] Quiet Cooling

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Mon Sep 6 21:42:09 EDT 2004

Dog gone it, I had a big mouth full of coffee when I read this and it
didn't get swallowed....LOL! I'm still laughing over that one. First
thing hit me was her asking you if you still had it. Then your reply,
"Yea I used it to cover my amp, plus I had enough left for seat covers"!

Seriously, back in the 70's, I seen some guitar amps covered in leopard
skin. Heck, they had all kinds of designs on them. One thing about tube
amps, they put the "twang" in the guitars and the audio amps too! I
highly doubt an silicon product could be made with the required
distortion to make the required sounds.

Will Matney

Will,
One of my old girl friends moved out awhile back and left a" Leopard Skin
Nighty" hanging in her closet. I'm sure she did this to keep fond thoughts
of her on my mind. Your idea has me thinking---- maybe I can use it to cover
one of the enclosures. I'm sure it could stand the heat, if ya' know what I
mean ! And she was a "BIG" girl so -- hey it'd be enuff to cover something
with handles !!  The AMPS reflector never ceases to amaze me with the
knowledge assembled here !!

3's at'cha, John WA4TT