[Amps] Non-inductive resistors

craxd craxd1 at ezwv.com
Mon Sep 27 23:06:48 EDT 2004

Marv,
Why sure I am. I just wish I knew where the old one went. I still think
it grew legs one day I had several visiting my workshop. After that, I
couldn't locate it after I went looking. That happened about a year ago
and just so happened you had a copy!  =)

I'll say this, the old books had a lot more worth while information than
anything now new in print! About like that amp book just published by
the ARRL. It was touted by ads to be a great piece of work, until one on
here ordered it, and seen it was junk.

Will Matney

PS; I can vouch for Marvs stuff. It was shipped lightning fast, in good
shape, and packed good. I'll sure do business with him again!