[Amps] ID IOT IC powered station wanted for exciting new project!

Mark Hill g4fph at mjha.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 10:15:00 EST 2005

Joe,

I hear and enjoy all the talk about 'tubes with handles' and very much look
forward to future discussions here regarding 'tubes on wheels'!  I trust
that somebody with friends in the right places and a spirit of adventure
will figure out how to get an IOT into linear service on 20m!!

Just tell the FCC they have to bring their own supply of water and hose
pipes to make an inspection!!!

Regards.

Mark.

At 15:53 01/04/2005, Joe Subich, K4IK wrote:
>Now, with HDTV's (digital TV) 12 to 16 dB peak to average ratio
>and the need to make up to 60 KW average output in some cases,
>specialized tubes have reasserted themselves at UHF (though I doubt
>any ham rig will ever use a multi-depressed collector Inductive
>Output Tube - MDCIOT).

Mark Hill - G4FPH
E-mail: g4fph at mjha.co.uk
Current web pages at: www.qsl.net/g4fph
Old web pages at: www.g4fph.freeserve.co.uk
Dipoles resonant on 1942/3695/7065 kHz
2 ele delta loop beam resonant on 14180 kHz
Remember - SIDE for HV safety:
S witch off
I solate
D ump