[Amps] Refurbishing a Henry 3K Classic II

Manuel R. Alonso / KC4MNE kc4mne at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 4 18:07:09 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am not an expert, but I would just fire it up. The Henry's have oil filled
capacitors so you should not have any capacitor failure. I am also pretty
sure that it has a trip circuit on the b+ line that will trip in case of a
B+ short. Henry mede very nice amplifiers that were built like a tank.

Manny

KC4MNE