[Amps] grid dip meters

Harry hgk at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 17 11:53:53 EDT 2005

Hi John. I'm not sure how much you want to spend but MFJ also makes a
nice antenna analyzer, MFJ-259, that has add on coils and can be used as
a grid dip meter also. It's on sale for less then $200 US most of the
time at Gigaparts. I've never used one as a grid dip meter. so I can't
really vouch for how well it works?
Good Luck
Harry    N8GNI

John Irwin wrote:

 > dudes
 > I need to get a dip meter.
 > I don't know much about what is available or a good one to get,
please advise me

 > I search ebay and found many used including kit units and james
millen units.  also a new mfj unit.   What do I need in a dip meter, for
diping  plate chokes and pi networks input coils etc.