[Amps] Quick question

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Tue Apr 19 08:07:48 EDT 2005

Though this may be a little off topic, has any one heard of Tuttle & Associates? I swear that's a popular name but I can't place it. The reason being, I purchased a set of electronics school books off eBay belonging to them. I'd have to check again, but I believe it was for the owner who took the course back in the 60's at a university in Virginia. I can't place where I've heard that business name to save my life. A google seach shows a law firm, but that I'm not sure one for this.

Thanks,

Will