[Amps] Fwd:Re: More Rumors

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Fri Apr 22 12:12:13 EDT 2005

Vic,

I've seen some designs using 4 FET's on either side of the transformer for a total of 8. Then I've seen similar with two sets oof these together. I'm kinda interested in this as I'm wondering how big the toroids were being used in the transformers so as to figure their power handling capabilities. I was thinking about building some of these for my business.

Thanks,

Will