[Amps] henry 8k roller coil issue

Bob Wruble w7gg at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 22:31:14 EDT 2005

I have a Henry 8k ampl that has a bad "contactor wheel" on the "edgewound"
I am not allowed to post them on this reflector (unfortunately!!)   If anyone has knowledge of the 8k construction and thinks they mite have some ideas please email me and I will send some pics.

Henry abruptly went out of the vacuum "tube" ampl biz last Dec.  leaving the installed base high and dry ..... help de Bob W7GG