[Amps] Wrong Business

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 5 05:51:27 EDT 2005

Folks, I am definately in the wrong business. I was doing some research on audio transformers over a discusstion I had with another membor of this mailer a while back. Oh yea, Rich those windings I spoke about are called interleaved windings. Anyhow, while reading about them at sevral places using google as the search, I came across the website below. I knew I was in the wrong business as look at the audio amp and the price! The website is kind of neet too, especially the toolbar at the top.

I swear I'm strongly thinking about building these to sell. I didn't know there was that many idiots out there who would blow that kind of money. The only part I'd hate is lying to the customers about all the claims they have on capacitors and transformers.

http://www.vintone.com/clipper.html

Best,

Will