[Amps] ARD-230A

Fortra fortra at siol.net
Fri Aug 12 17:19:11 EDT 2005

Hi Richard,

thanks for the info's.Just got the mail from the guy, who said that he has
also analog remote control box, which replace the digital one! Guess, would
have to travel serious miles in order to check the beast! Alas Italy is
closer then US! In case that I will bought the beast I will ask for the
favor Rich!

Thanks to all, it has been, not just educational but also entertaining
thread!

Nermin S58DX