[Amps] ARD-230A

Dudley Hurry jhurry at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 22 18:11:27 EDT 2005

Fortra,

You might want to contact Matt,  KK5DR.   He did own several of those and I
think that he still has at least one which he is selling for parts.   As I
understand it, there is a special set of EPROMs in that unit that have not
been manufactured since ARD when out of business.   And when these
quit,  there is no repair unless you can find a junker somewhere with a
good set of chips..   That's why most of them are going fairly cheap as
compared to the Alpha 87A..

check out Matt's website.

http://www.qsl.net/kk5dr/

73,Dudley