[Amps] Palstar DL5K 5KW load

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 31 14:37:38 EDT 2005

Uhhhh Keith, I thought you had to be a licensed ham to legally operate an amplifier? Last I seen this was not a CB amp group but a ham group. So who are you to say who posts what? I thought only the administrator or moderators done this? I'd about imagine you root for Samual Morse? I'm sorry if I hit a nerve by telling the Gods honest truth so excuuuuuuse me.

Will