[Amps] Palstar DL5K 5KW load

Scott Manthe n9aa at arrl.net
Wed Aug 31 14:59:09 EDT 2005

This is an amplifier group, not a licensing requirements group. Discuss amps
all day long, but I think many on the list would prefer that you please
spare us your opinions of the FCC, ham radio, licensing requirements, Morse
testing, etc.

Please keep in mind, opinions are not truth, although some people apparently
have trouble with that distinction.

73,
Scott, N9AA