[Amps] 4K-Ultra Restoration

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 6 23:00:57 EST 2005

I am about 75% finished with the de-tarring part of this project.  As of
today these are my needs:

            230V blower. Henry replacement would be nice but something
quieter would be tempting.

            Filter Cap ±15ufd @ 5KV  Size is a constraint

            HV wire.  The HV wiring in this amp is really ratty looking.  I
want to replace it all.  Where can I buy?

            Here's a real stretch.  Since the Henry decal on the front panel
is partially missing,  are there any spare panels out there?

Working on this amp has been great fun.  Getting it back together will be a
challenge.

Bob Maser  W6TR