[Amps] Ouch - 23 Ohms ?

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 11 14:13:09 EST 2005

I agree it is confusing.

The coupler output reads 23 Ohms with a DVM.

If I connect 6 of the devices in to out, terminate the last device in 50
Ohms, and then read the input with an impedance meter, simple antenna
analyzer, the meter reads 22 Ohms.

The devices are Mini Circuits ZFDC-20-5-23.

I have not measured VSWR across 6 devices. I will try that.

Thanks - Dan