[Amps] Choices for valve linear project 1st timer!

Simon Steed simon at xploiter.com
Wed Feb 2 07:38:02 EST 2005

 Hi,

No problem Mark, in fact most of the replies I got were direct rather than
through the list. Thanks to everyone that's responded so far with tips etc,
I'm even more confused what to do now :)

I'll get the article I mentioned scanned in this weekend and put it on my
site for people to look at if they so wish.

In the meantime, I'll start reading more into it and trying to whittle down
1/ which valve to use & 2/ finding a suitable design to follow

Wish me luck!

Si