[Amps] Choices for valve linear project 1st timer!

Mark Hill g4fph at mjha.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 18:33:59 EST 2005

Simon,

Yes, best of luck sorting out a design.  I noticed some useful ideas
relating to the Russian triodes on this site:

http://amp.w4zt.com/

Regards.

Mark.

------------------------------------
At 12:38 02/02/2005, Simon Steed wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>No problem Mark, in fact most of the replies I got were direct rather than
>through the list. Thanks to everyone that's responded so far with tips etc,
>I'm even more confused what to do now :)
>
>I'll get the article I mentioned scanned in this weekend and put it on my
>site for people to look at if they so wish.
>
>In the meantime, I'll start reading more into it and trying to whittle down
>1/ which valve to use & 2/ finding a suitable design to follow
>
>Wish me luck!
>
>Si

Mark Hill - G4FPH
E-mail: g4fph at mjha.co.uk
New web site: www.qsl.net/g4fph
Old pages mirrored on: www.g4fph.freeserve.co.uk

Dipoles resonant on 1940/3700/7080 kHz
2 ele delta loop beam resonant on 14180 kHz

Remember: A Texas Gallon is actually less than a UK one!