[Amps] amp matter

StephenTetorka at cs.com StephenTetorka at cs.com
Fri Feb 4 15:14:27 EST 2005

Hi guys:

Would appreciate your kind help with my homebrew amp.

At this time, I wish to put a Pi network in the output.

I believe the input impedance value is the tube DC plate voltage divided by the tube DC plate current - correct?

Using 2 tubes in parallel - 1 tube DC plate voltage divided by 2 x tube plate current?

Output is the standard 50 ohms.

Operation for 80 and 20 meters CW.

I wish to have smallest component dimensions...powdered toroid seems applicable for the Pi inductance.

Power is about 0.5 watt using 2 x 955 Acorns...referred to by one gent as "wee valves."

How do I calculate the component values?

Tnx,
Steve
WA2TAK