[Amps] 10 DB increase

Radioal al.dolgosh at hamradio.org
Sat Feb 5 22:19:02 EST 2005

I am not questioning the fact that this was measured - only the basis for
believing that what was measured had no other explanation than to disprove
physical law.  I suggest that something else may be at work here to skew the
measurements.  The challenge is to find the reason for it, not believe
blindly in it.

Al - K8EUR