[Amps] 10dB and propagation

kenw2dtc kenw2dtc at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 14:14:30 EST 2005

G4FTC worte:

"HAARP was orginally conceived to generate ELF signals - if I recall
correctly for communications with
submarines while submerged."

"and it only requires a relatively small amount of power (but in the MW
range) to effectively modulate the electrojet."

*******So it's the modulation of the electrojet that allows the military to
communicate with submarines while submerged?

73,

Ken W2DTC