[Amps] 10dB and propagation

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Mon Feb 7 15:38:15 EST 2005

Well, I don't drink, and I only submitted one bit of information.
Never, expected or saw any amplification. Just lots of frequency mixing and
intermodulation and signal scrambling.
The HAARP could just be a research tool. I expect lots of atomospheric
research could be done using it.
Including studies of the "Ozone layer" and pollutants in the upper atmosphere.
But like "AREA 51" it has attracted lots of attention and possibly needlessly.

    Where did you go to school? The Department of Defense put lots of money
into plasma physics
research in the 70's.  My professor also did studies of Radomes for
re-entry vehicles.
We also had some guys shooting water at metal plates at Mach 5 to 10 and
greater to see what happened.
Presumably to provide information on how to develop re-entry vehicles that
would survive passing thru
a rain storm and not be punctured by the water droplets.

73
Bill wa4lav