[Amps] Quick 220 outlet?

Svante Nordenstrom sm3dyu at ji-net.com
Tue Feb 8 23:45:39 EST 2005

Guy's
It all has to do with "getting used to something". This is a VERY dangerous
practice. I am myself working with systems including 24VDC, 110VAC, 220VAC,
450VAC and 6600VAC, all onboard the same ship, and if I should start the
practice of sticking my fingers in 110/220, then that special day when
Murphy is present, 6.6KV might be the next. There are VERY few people who
have had a jolt from 6.6KV that can tell you about it. Treat the electricity
with outmost respect. What you got away with in the youth, will probably
kill you when the ticker gets older.

73's
Sam
HS0ZDY