[Amps] Quick 220 outlet?

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II bill at wjschmidt.com
Wed Feb 9 00:06:27 EST 2005

Aren't we done with this hillbilly electrician stuff yet?  If you can't wire
up a 220 outlet by now, better sell the amp and tear up your ticket.

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill at wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that
will do them in."  -- Bradley's Bromide