[Amps] Re: Henry 2k

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 3 12:17:56 EST 2005

A suggestion for keeping  small parts form vibrating off would be to use just  small drop of blue loctite on the threads of the nut or srcew in question.

Blue Loctite can be easily found in almost any auto parts store.

If you read the back the label it states blue loctite should not be used on small screws and nuts, yellow being recommended.  But... I and my r/c flying friends have been using the blue stuff for years( yellow is tough to find anywhere) for years with out having any difficulty removing the nut or bolt at a later date.

Just a thought when even those items anchored down with the aid of lockwashers still come loose.
73
Gary WA6FGI