[Amps] High C out

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Fri Jan 21 13:59:53 EST 2005

John and Vic,

That's what I thought by reading it but never seen anything of a beast
like a L-Pi so I thought it would be wrong to comment. The only other
thing I could think he meant was adding to the tank coil. I guess that
might be done, but I've never seen it used. The best he could really do is
use a dip meter and find where it tuned using one coil.

Will