[Amps] Shack Accessories

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sat Jan 29 23:14:30 EST 2005

John,

He takes care of all that so I only would re-sale them. I know he's done
this with other manufacturers and said they're wouldn't be any problems he
could forsee. If enough is interested so they'd sell, I may have him to
make them. If I do, the first one out of the box will probably go on the
wall here :)

Will