[Amps] Shack Accessories

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sat Jan 29 22:07:08 EST 2005

I was speaking to a friend of mine today who makes custom clocks and
T-shirts. He and I were talking about doing these with amateur radio
motifs. I was thinking about some logo clocks for all the manufacturers or
even some with pictures of tubes on them. The logo clocks would have the
logos of Alpha, Henry, Heathkit, Ten-Tec, and others. I am starting to
re-do my old website for the transformer business and thought about adding
these there for sale. How much interest do you here think these may be? If
enough, I'll probably have some made.

Best,

Will