[Amps] Shack Accessories

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sun Jan 30 01:43:32 EST 2005

I'm already ahead of ya on this  I was thinking about using some pics
of some steel tubes with handles, the large glass, and maybe one of a
couple of 3-500Z's lit up. These clocks are about 9 inches in diameter
and have a round shape. There was a Heathkit clock on eBay similar to
what these will be. The guy who does them has an eBay store called
sliiqueart, below is his link.

Sliiqueart;   http://stores.ebay.com/sliiqueart

Website:  http://sliiqueart.com/

Best,