[Amps] 6N075

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sun Jan 30 01:57:29 EST 2005

One other thing you might consider is changing that out to a solid state
timer. You could remove the small socket and repunch the hole for a larger
octal socket. They make a plug in, time delay relay, to match 8 pin
sockets which have adjustable time. They have a small knob on the top to
set it with and the relay is enclosed (ice cube type) with about a 10 amp
contact(s) if I remember.

Will