[Amps] Motorola data

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Mon Jan 31 12:51:24 EST 2005

Somebody wanted to know where to find Motorola data sheets and application
notes the other day. I lost that e-mail so for whoever it was, I apologize
for the long delay as I lost the e-mail somehow. Anyhow, I use the
Motorola handbooks, namely one titled "Motorola RF Device Data". This book
is actually all the application notes with the spec sheets on the
transistors. There's a two volume set in the ones I have. These sets can
be found on eBay as there not in print anymore I dont think. Motorola
still has a bunch on their website and so does M/A-Com as M/A-Com bought
the RF transistor line from them. I didn't see any book sets on eBay or
any on RF but below is a link to a similar book, or what they look like.

M/A-Com;   http://www.macom.com/

Motorola;   http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/library/prod_lib.jsp

eBay Book;
http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=163&item=5160673568&rd=1