[Amps] A data point

wc6w@juno.com wc6w at juno.com
Wed Jun 22 20:56:50 EDT 2005

QST:

   I stopped into a brand new branch of the Los Angeles Public Library the other day and, just for fun, I checked what volumes were selected to populate the shelves in the field of our kind of radio books, call no.  621.384.     There were just three offerings having to do with cell phones or wireless lans.

  Then, while walking down the main aisle, my gaze happened to glance at an entire shelf full (36) of books on... witchcraft.

  Witchcraft: 36.       Radio: 3.

  This must portend something...

73 & Good afternoon,
  Marv WC6W