[Amps] RF Parts is still in business

Geert Jan de Groot pe1hzg at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 2 16:09:13 EST 2005

> But does anyone know if RF Parts is still in business? I placed a order for
> a simple wattmeter element. It  been like 2 months, they have charged my
> credit card, and dont answer emails.

I ordered a pair of 3-500's on Feb 9. They were shipped on Feb 15
and arrived safely earlier this week (and note that's the Netherlands,
so postal takes time). So they were alive and kicking 2 weeks ago.

Suggest giving them a call. Unfortunately, too many companies
don't deal with email very well and calling them clear things up.

Geert Jan

PS: thanks to all for answering my 'fingerprint' question -
you now know why I was asking as the packaging was very good
but removing the tube wasn't easy w/o touching the glass.