[Amps] OT: RF Parts Thanks All

VK3HE Craig vk3he at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:53:19 EST 2005

Well some of the issues have been resolved regarding RF Parts.  They indeed
do have some delays, however  others have  inidcated that they have received
their goods on time.  I have now received some communications from RF parts
and they taking steps to resolve some of the issues.

Alll i can say about this matter is that a simple email regarding the status
of my shipment and providing me with the required  information when it was
requested  could have gone a long way.I just hate whining.  I would  not
have had to  ask questions in a public forumn if i had some kind of reply
from them..  I also could have solved these issues a month ago if the
required information was provided. Hopefully my goods will appear from the
International  Mail Blackhole.

RF Parts have a  very good reputation from all the replies,  it appears i
got caught in a communications glitch. I dont know why RF Parts  considers
Email support a bothersome medium for  customer support.

Such Is Life

Thanks to  all who replied.

Craig
VK3HE