[Amps] WinLink

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sun Mar 6 14:23:38 EST 2005

Rich,

One word, EXACTLY! See to me, the bandplan change dont bother me one bit, nor does any of the troubles this may or may not cause. What does stick in my craw if the way this was handled. How in the Hell could they allow anyone to be on a comittee with a vote when they have a vested interest in it? Not one person, but two! To me, that's just like letting the fox in the chicken house, closing the chicken house door, and just walking away! Then try to rush it through with only a little small mention of it, or was to my understanding. In other words, we dont want the right hand to know what the left is doing. Then, one of these vested folks, at the time of the vote, says they'll recuse themselves but, now this is a BIG but, will still vote to break a tie! Now which way are they gonna vote? Back years ago, they kept tar and feathers over this, and a big rail to tie you to. They had public hanging too which I'm all for bringing back. Matter of fact, the town I'm from held the last public hanging in the state of Kentucky, AFTER they had already passed the law banning it. It's nothing but money and who's pockets it's finding its way into. And or, whose nose is browner than whose. Things just like this, which pop up several times a year, is the very reason I am so firm against what's now been going on for years.

Will