[Amps] Basic Electronics

dan r goddard cqki8fh at juno.com
Fri Mar 11 13:47:56 EST 2005

Does anyone know (I've looked everywhere) where a person can get on VHS
or DVD a basic course on
electronics.  Many books can been found on the subject but no video.  Has
any ham radio person ever  taught this course in a classroom setting and
put it on VHS?  I checked with one of the local Universities and if they
had the course it would be $600 dollars an hour or $1800 for a 3 hour
course.  They would not let you audit the course.  I told them I didn't
want to buy the University, just audit the course. The ARRL has nothing
to offer on VHS.  This might be a project some hams would like to get
involved with.  There is a market out there for this course.  Basic
electronic 1, 2, 3 and so forth.  I have read some of the post from this
group and I know some of you men have the ability, intelligence and
knowledge to do this project.

Any help would be grateful.

Thanks for reading

Dan