[Amps] Even more power solid-state amp's

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Thu Mar 31 07:01:08 EST 2005

I cant figure them using them. One big amp I seen was a cabinet with maybe 100 cards in it. Each card had maybe 2-4 push pull amp assemblies on it (or what it looked like to me). When they repair one, they pull out a card or two of the bad ones and put a new one(s) in their place. To me, I'd soon to have 1-2 big steel tubes instead that rats nest of all those cards, but that's the way their wanting to go. However it's up to the customer on what they want to buy as they make both types yet. You can see some pics at the Continental website I think.

Best,

Will