[Amps] Alpha 78

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Wed May 25 17:05:37 EDT 2005

> Go to any auto body paint supply store.  Most of them are able to computer
> color match the color of whatever it is (in the case your Alpha 78 front
> panel) you bring to them.

As an alternative, both Home Depot and Lowes will computer-match the paint
on-site if you bring the panel in.   I did this with a very old Alpha at one
time and the resulting match was perfect.  I suppose an added benefit is
that if the paint becomes slightly discolored or faded over time, the
computer will capture the change, making for a very good match.

Paul, W9AC