[Amps] Henry 3kA Choke input Pwr Supply Overvoltage Query

TexasRF@aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 10:33:18 EST 2005

Choke input filter type power supplies require a quite a bit of bleeder
current to prevent voltage soaring like you describe. You can find more
information about this in your handbook. I suggest you confirm that the bleeder
resistor(s) are in good condition.

73/k5gw

In a message dated 11/18/2005 8:23:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,