[Amps] *** SPAM *** Re: 220V wiring: Was Question about safetyground connection

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II bill at wjschmidt.com
Sat Nov 19 10:36:37 EST 2005

A resounding THANKS! to whoever was smart enough to put "SPAM" into the
subject line... my span filter now catches it.  Good place for this waste of
bandwidth on house wiring.  I was worried we'd have to retitle the reflector
name from "AMPS" to "HOUSE WIRING 101".

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill at wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"It's not what you take with you... but what you leave behind that counts.
Live each day as if it were your last."