[Amps] not sockets, only exchanging tubes

John T. M. Lyles jtml at lanl.gov
Mon Oct 3 15:34:18 EDT 2005

Will

I hope I didn't imply that I was replacing sockets. I am only
replacing the triodes in the sockets. The chimneys are, however
different between the 3-400 and 3-500 versions, due to the increased
height of the 500. Also the plate cap/heat radiator is integral on
the 400 and a separate larger device on the 500.

73
John
K5PRO