[Amps] W6PO

Paul n2tzv at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 09:47:05 EDT 2005

I have recently acquired a 2m W6PO design completed kit by "Q-Products" which I cannot find any archived info on. It looks extremely nice, and I wanted to ask if anyone out there has any pertainent info in either their files or their heads about these kits. Also, it looks easy enough to reproduce, since although I'm not a builder, I do have access to bending tools, and stock. I would like to copy it for 222 applications. What differences should be observed? Any and all help would be well appreciated.   Paul...N2TZV