[Amps] Ameritron AL-1500 Problem

Fortra fortra at siol.net
Wed Oct 5 16:40:17 EDT 2005

Hi Rich,

you might be right Richard! But since that time we still have the replaced
tube. The visible difference between those two tubes was that the bad one
has silver plated anode collar and the working one is nickel plated! Taken
that the cooling (air pressure ) is the same, could it be that one dissipate
heat easier then the other one? Or, as somebody noted before, abuse by
inexperienced operators??

Nermin S58DX