[Amps] Air mover

Paul Loret n2tzv at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:18:19 EDT 2005

I've got a good one. A friend is looking to sell some heavy duty drying equipment, lookup DRIEAZ to see some of the blowers with handles which look like they're made for tetrodes with handles!! I can probably get around 2700cfm for around a hundred dollars, runa a 6 inch hose to distro to all tubes in the shack! Anyone ever do anything similar? I've got a sheet metal worker friend to fabricate ducting and I like the idea! How about you guys?   Paul...N2TZV