[Amps] Racal TA1816 Amplifier for sale.

Sean Williams m1ecy at m1ecy.me.uk
Wed Oct 12 15:28:05 EDT 2005

Hi All,

My Racal TA1816 amplifier needs a new home, so if you want a nice solid state 500W no tune amplifier (250mw drive) then this is the one for you!

It is a rack mounted amp approximatley 4 feet tall, and fairly heavy, it can be mounted remotley and control circuitry should be a doddle to make up - I will include the original full service and operation manual.

Collect from me near Hitchin Herts in either a small van, or estate car!

Asking £200-00 or near offer for a quick sale - I need the room for vintage televisions......

Cheers
Sean
M1ECY