[Amps] Drake L4 with 3-400Z photos

Alex Eban alexeban at bezeqint.net
Fri Oct 14 12:45:58 EDT 2005

..it's not just that: most cordless phones have very good filters on the RF
input, notwithstanding the fact that they operate on a frequency 30 times
higher than our HF bands. Besides, they are required by the FCC to operate
in a given set of environment situations. For the most part, imported TV
sets have to present only certification of compliance, they're not actually
tested. That's a reason why they have front end selectivity as wide as the
proverbial barn door. Tests pertain more to the transmitter sections more
than the receiver. Besides, really, phones are better designed and built
than TV sets. We have the same kind of problems her in 4Zulu land!
Alex	4Z5KS